- No impurities, No Sulphur (S), No lead (Pb)
- Very low levels of polluting gaseous emissions without smell and dust
- Very low level of polluting / greenhouse gas emissions
- Molecular structure compactness prevents the reactive processes which lead to the formation of Ozone (O3) in the Troposphere.
- Lighter than air - in case of leak no dangerous puddles
- Unlikely to ignite due to: High ignition temperature Narrow range of ignition
- Lowest injury and death rate per vehicle mile
- CNG cylinders structurally most sound and have passed every severe tests
- Unlikely to ignite due to high ignition temperature or narrow range of ignition
- Cheaper than conventional fuel.
- Payback period is short (around 3 - 4 Years) for CNG cylinder
- Very high antiknock power allows greater performance compared to petrol one.
- Does not require refining plant or additive adding.
- No evaporation leaks and spills of fuel, both during refueling and feeding of the car.
- Combustion produces very low quantity of carbon deposits.